Jaeger’s accessibility commitment
Jaeger will always strive to be accessible to everybody, and if and where obstacles might arrive, we will always assist in any way possible. A ramp and a lift allows access to the entire premises with some facilities requiring further assistance from our staff. There are currently no accessible WC facilities on the premises.
- Access via an alley from the street with an approximate 30 degree incline.
- Sidewalk has a slanted access point from the street.
- A door frame creates a 90mm floor obstruction in the doorway.
- There are no WC facilities on this floor, but an elevator, accessed from our entryway gains access to a private WC that is wheelchair accessible. Assistance from our staff is required to gain access and it is not an accessible WC facility.
- The courtyard is accessible via the alleyway or through the bar.
- A door frame creates a 5mm step from our bar to our courtyard.
Lower Ground Floor
- Access via a stairway or an elevator
- Elevator is accessed from the alleyway and assistance from a staff member is required
- All WC facilities are found on this floor.
- All personal assistants are welcome at all events and arrangements.
- There are no induction loops on the premises.
- There are no interpreters available on the premises, unless notified prior to arrangement.
Public Transport / Parking
Bus: Departs from Stortorvet. Bus routes 37, 1N, 2N 11N and 18N. 50m from the venue
Tram: Departs from Stortorvet . Tram 11, 17 and 18. 50m from the venue
T-Bane: Stortinget. 50m from the venue.
Parking: Street parking available. Drop Off available at alleyway entrance. Handicap parking is available on Akersgata – 50m from the venue. Find out more on Oslo Kommune’s site here.