Jaeger’s accessibility commitment
Jaeger will always strive to be accessible to everybody, and if and where obstacles might arrive, we will always assist in any way possible. A ramp and a lift allows access to the entire premises with some facilities requiring further assistance from our staff. There are currently no HCWC facilities on the premises, but there are WC facilities that are accessible for wheelchairs.
For more information please contact us at:
- Access via an alley from the street with an approximate 30 degree incline.
- Sidewalk has a slanted access point from the street.
- A door frame creates a 90mm floor obstruction in the doorway.
- There are no WC facilities on this floor, but an elevator, accessed from our entryway gains access to a private WC that is wheelchair accessible. Assistance from our staff is required to gain access and it is not an HCWC facility.
- The courtyard is accessible via the alleyway or through the bar.
- A door frame creates a 5mm step from our bar to our courtyard.
- Access via a stairway or an elevator
- Elevator is accessed from the alleyway and assistance from a staff member is required
- All WC facilities are found on this floor.
- Our public WC facilities are not wheelchair accessible, but access to a private WC that is wheelchair accessible can be provided on request. (Please be aware this is not a HCWC).
- All personal assistants are welcome at all events and arrangements with a valid “ledsagerbevis”. All events is free for personal assistants except where stated otherwise. Please check our program page or the ticket site for information on individual events.
- There are no induction loops on the premises.
- There are no interpreters available on the premises, unless notified prior to arrangement.
Public Transport / Parking
Bus: Departs from Stortorvet. Bus routes 37, 1N, 2N 11N and 18N. 50m from the venue
Tram: Departs from Stortorvet . Tram 11, 17 and 18. 50m from the venue
T-Bane: Stortinget. 50m from the venue.
Parking: Street parking available. Drop Off available at alleyway entrance. Handicap parking is available on Akersgata – 50m from the venue. Find out more on Oslo Kommune’s site here.